Earthing Universal Mat/ Grounding Mat.
The Earthing Mat (also known as the Universal Mat or grounding pad) is one of our most versatile and effective products as it can be used almost anywhere in your home or office. Use it to connect to the Earth’s limitless supply of antioxidant producing electrons, discharge electrical stress and restore your body to its natural electrical state to facilitate homeostasis and self-healing.
How can I use a Universal Earthing Mat/ Grounding Pad?
- While working at a computer – place the mat either under your computer keyboard and mouse, or beneath your bare feet on the floor (or for best results both)
- On chairs or couches or under your feet so you can stay grounded while watching TV, eating a meal or reading a book, Kindle or iPad
- If you don't have an Earthing Bed Sheet you can use the Earthing Mat/ Grounding Pad while in bed and you can order a conductive fabric cover to go over the mat if you would prefer not to have the rubber against your skin.
- If you don't have an Earthing pet pad you can use your Earthing Mat/ Grounding Pad where you dog or cat sleeps. This is especially beneficial for older animals who are suffering from inflammatory diseases including arthritis.
- Under your feet in the kitchen while you are doing the dishes or preparing a meal
Universal Earthing Mat/ Grounding Pad features
The Universal mat/ grounding pad is 25cm x 68cm and is made from food and medical grade carbonised conductive NBR Elastomer - (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) which is preferable to latex which some people are allergic to. It comes with a 3.6 metre product lead, an Australian Adaptor Plug with built in splitter and Australian instruction brochure. To Earth your Universal Mat/ Grounding Pad just plug the Adaptor Plug into a powerpoint or power board and then connect your product lead into the Adaptor Plug. N.B. It makes no difference whether the power is turned on or off as the Earth is always connected. Alternatively you can purchase a grounding rod with an extension lead and Earth your mat directly into the ground outside via a window or door.
A conductive Universal Mat/ Grounding Pad cover can be purchased separately if required.
Does my bare skin need to be touching the Universal Earthing Mat/ Grounding Pad to work properly?
While it is not essential to have bare skin against the mat it is preferable. Why? You will still be Earthed if there is a layer of clothing between you and the mat, however, the effectiveness will vary depending on factors such as the thickness of the clothes and perspiration which acts as a conductor. For maximum grounding bare skin usually works best.
Can I wash my Universal Earthing Mat/ Grounding Pad?
Yes, just use a mild dishwashing detergent with warm water. Just make sure you remove the wire before washing. If you also have a fabric mat cover it can be washed in a washing machine with regular detergent. N.B. Do not use bleach or fabric conditioner as these will corrode the silver thread and compromise conductivity.
In case of lightning:
Although it is highly unlikely that you will be hit by lightning, it is recommended to follow standard lightning safety guidelines as directed by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology and disconnect your Earthing devices (along with electrical devices) during lightning and thunderstorms.
Watch the demonstration video below on the Universal Earthing Mat/ Grounding Pad. (Video and purchase button stay)
What is Earthing?
Earthing involves connecting your body to the Earth's endless and gentle surface energies. It means walking barefoot outside, swimming in rivers and oceans and/or sitting, working or sleeping inside while connected to a conductive device that delivers the natural healing energy of the Earth to your body. For more than fifteen years, thousands of people around the world - men, women, children and athletes have incorporated Earthing into their daily routines. The results have been documented and they are extraordinary. Learn more about earthing.
What isn't Earthing?
You are not in any sense being electrocuted. Earthing is among the most natural and safest things you can do.
Your body becomes suffused with negative-charged free electrons abundantly present on the surface of the Earth. Your body immediately equalises to the same electrical potential as the Earth as nature intended.
What will you feel?
Sometimes a warm, tingling sensation and often feelings of ease and well-being.
Will I feel better?
Usually yes and often rapidly. The degree of improvement varies from person to person. The important thing is to make Earthing a long-term addition to your daily routine and do it as much as possible so as to gain maximum benefits. When Earthing is stopped, symptoms tend to slowly return.
How can Earthing benefit you?
- Reduce inflammation and remove or improve the symptoms of inflammatory disorders
- Eliminate or reduce chronic pain
- Improve sleep in many cases
- Increase energy levels
- Lower stress levels by calming down the nervous system
- Normalise the body's biological rhythms
- Improve blood pressure by thinning the blood
- Relieve headaches and muscle tension
- Improve recovery and repair from intense athletic activities
- Relieve the symptoms of premenstrual tension
- Accelerate healing
- Prevent bed sores
- Stops or reduces jetlag
- Protection against potentially harmful EMF's (Electromagnetic frequencies)