Christmas Shipping 2022
With the countdown to Christmas well and truly underway, please read the following information about our Christmas shipping and delivery dates:
Last Christmas Shipping Dates for 2022
- Our last Christmas Express Shipping Date is December 14 for WA & NT and December 19 for all other states. This is in accordance with Australia Post guidelines but does not automatically guarantee arrival in time for Christmas. Delays can occur, so order ASAP to avoid disappointment
- Earthing Oz will always endeavour to pack and dispatch orders as quickly as possible, usually within 24 to 48 hours of the order being placed. If there is a problem with any item in your order, we will notify you as soon as possible
- You will receive an auto-generated dispatch notification email once the parcel has been handed over to, and scanned by, Australia Post. This email contains the tracking number for your parcel. Please check your spam folder in case the email is caught by your email spam filter
- Once the parcel has been dispatched and handed over to Australia Post, we have no control over its arrival date. Please track the progress of your delivery by entering your tracking number into the Australia Post online tracking service here.
Items on Pre-Order
- At this busy time of year, we have a number of items on pre-order. When you add the item to your cart, it will display the estimated dispatch date. Many of our suppliers are based overseas so we may experience delays in the international shipping of our stock, so this dispatch date may be subject to change
- If the dispatch date of an item moves significantly as we approach Christmas, we will contact you to let you know. You can decide whether to keep your order active or cancel for a refund
Deliveries to Western Australia from New South Wales
- There remains significant disruption and delays on deliveries from New South Wales to Western Australia following the heavy flooding that has closed the Sydney to Perth Rail Line
- Australia Post estimates that parcels sent by Standard Shipping could be subject to an additional two week delay. It is therefore recommended that WA customers select Express Shipping at the checkout or take advantage of our Christmas Express Shipping Upgrade by Wednesday December 14.
- Our last Christmas Express Shipping date to WA and NT is December 14. This gives us a good chance of getting the parcel delivered to you by Christmas but it is not a guarantee