How To Claim On Your Warranty
If you need to return your product under warranty our friendly staff will help you do this, please give us a call on 1300 832 326 or email us at email@example.com. Please be prepared to describe the product that needs service and the nature of the problem. A purchase receipt is required. All repairs and replacements must be authorized in advance.
We ask that you initially cover the freight cost to return the product or any parts to us for replacement or repair. On inspection, if we find the product is faulty, we’ll reimburse your return freight cost and cover the cost to any return products to you.
Our Product Warranties
We pride ourselves on selling long lasting, quality products which have the following warranties:
- Earthing Products - due to the growing popularity of these products, there are now imitations and counterfeits appearing on the market. Everything we sell is a genuine Earthing™ or Groundology™ product. Please be aware that official distributors are not permitted to sell on marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, and so products sold there are not likely to be genuine. We offer a 2 year repair or replace warranty on our genuine Earthing products, which covers manufacturing defects but excludes misuse, improper care and physical damage. This warranty does not cover cosmetic imperfections that may appear after normal use and washing, that DON'T affect the product’s Earthing effectiveness. Earthing products must be used and cared for in accordance with the care instructions we include with all Earthing products. Care information is also available on our website
- Blushield Products - Blushield products carry a warranty period of 1 year. This covers factory defects or faults. This does not cover misuse, modification or neglect (dropping) or water damage. If a claim is to be made all postage costs are to be covered by the customer Blushield will decide whether to repair or replace product depending upon the fault.
- Blue Light Glasses - the Baxter Blue glasses come with a 90 day warranty, which covers any manufacturing faults but excludes normal wear and tear and mistreatment.
- SafeSleeve Products - all SafeSleeve products come with a 90 day warranty, which covers any manufacturing faults but excludes normal wear and tear and mistreatment.
- Bodywell Chip - has a lifetime guarantee as long as it stays on the original device it was attached to. If you try to remove the Chip and you bend it in anyway it will damage the composition of the minerals and will no longer function as designed.
- Airtube Headsets - all our Airtube Headsets come with a 90 day warranty, which covers any manufacturing faults but excludes normal wear and tear and mistreatment.
- DefenderPad - comes with a 1 year warranty which covers any manufacturing faults but excludes normal wear and tear and mistreatment
- EMF Test Meters - come with a 2 year warranty, which covers any manufacturing defects or faults but excludes batteries, normal wear and tear and mistreatment.