Competition T and Cs
Competition Name: Win $150 Earthing Oz Gift Card
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Earthing Oz (ABN:21807592529) of 32 Bangaroo Street, North Balgowlah, NSW 2093
3. Entry is open to anyone who have purchased a product from the Father's Day Gift Collection at www.earthingoz.com.au. Employees of Earthing Oz and anyone else connected to Earthing Oz and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Eligible people (Entrants) who complete the entry via email or via the website at www.earthingoz.com.au in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will be eligible to win. One (1) Entrant will be selected as the winner.
4. To enter, an entrant must purchase a product from the Father's Day Gift Collection category at www.earthingoz.com.au PLUS enter the promo code DAD at the checkout at www.earthingoz.com.au to indicate they wish to be included in the draw by midnight (AEST) Wednesday September 1. If the promo code DAD isn't entered, it is assumed that the person does not wish to be entered into the draw, even if a relevant purchase has been made.
5. The entry submitted will be taken as the Entrant’s acceptance of assigning all rights and interests including but not limited to copyright and all other intellectual property rights of the Entrant’s to Earthing Oz.
6. The prize consists of one Earthing Oz Gift Card valued at $150 and will be awarded as store credit on the customer's account for use on a future purchase at www.earthingoz.com.au. Sorry, but the Gift Card can not be used to respectively pay for the purchase which forms part of this promotion.
7. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash.
8. The prize will be awarded to one person picked at random from all purchasers of a product from the Father's Day Gift Collection category and who has also entered the promo code DAD at the checkout.
9. The competition commences 12:00 (AEST) on 29/8/2021. Entries close midnight (AEST) on 1/9/2021 (the Competition period). Any entry received after that date will be ineligible. Entry by any person will be taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Judgement of all entries will be conducted at the Promoter’s office at midday (AEST) on 6/9/2021. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winning entry will be announced online at www.earthingoz.com.au/competition on 6/9/2021 and the winning entrant will be contacted by email.
11. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Earthing Oz will not accept responsibility for late entries, ailed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. Entries that are forged, incomplete, illegible or do not comply with the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Earthing Oz reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Competition. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, prize will be awarded to the name on the Entry Form and Release, not the owner of the e-mail account.
14. Earthing Oz may conduct such further judging as is necessary on 10/9/2021 in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, or if the original winner is deemed ineligible. If rejudging is required, the winner will be notified by phone or mail.
15. The Promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Earthing Oz respects your privacy. The winner’s name may be published. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out above.
16. Any questions regarding this promotion can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org