Competition T and Cs
Competition Name: Win a Pair of Earth Runners
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Earthing Oz (ABN: 21807592529) of 32 Bangaroo Street, North Balgowlah, NSW 2093
3. Entry is open to anyone who pre-orders a pair of Earth Runners Minimalist Grounding Sandals from www.earthingoz.com.au between September 26 and midnight October 1 (the competition period). Employees of Earthing Oz and anyone else connected to Earthing Oz and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. One (1) Entrant will be selected as the winner. Each pre-order purchase of a pair of Earth Runners lifestyle or adventure sandals made within the competition period will automatically receives an entry to the draw.
4. To enter, an entrant must pre-order a pair of Earth Runners Lifestyle or Adventure sandals online between Tuesday September 26 and midnight on Sunday October 1. The pre-order must be paid for in full.
5. The entry submitted will be taken as the Entrant’s acceptance of assigning all rights and interests including but not limited to copyright and all other intellectual property rights of the Entrant’s to Earthing Oz.
6. The prize consists of one pair of Earth Runners Minimalist Grounding Sandals from either the Lifestyle range or the Adventure range. The RRP of the price varies depending on the style chosen and will either be AUD $165 or AUD$175. The purchase price of the Earth Runners sandals will be reimbursed back to the winner of the competition.
7. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash.
8. The prize will be awarded to one person picked at random from all purchasers of a pair of Earth Runners sandals bought within the competition period stated above.
9. The competition commences 12:00 (AEST) on 26/9/2023. Entries close midnight (AEST) on 1/10/2023 (the Competition period). Any entry received after that date will be ineligible. Entry by any person will be taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Judgement of all entries will be conducted at the Promoter’s office at midday (AEST) on 4/10/2023. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winning entrant will be contacted by email by 6/10/2023. Once the prize has been claimed, the winner will be announced online at www.earthingoz.com.au/competition by 13/10/2023.
11. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Earthing Oz will not accept responsibility for late entries, ailed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. Entries that are forged, incomplete, illegible or do not comply with the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Earthing Oz reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Competition. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, prize will be awarded to the name on the Entry Form and Release, not the owner of the e-mail account.
14. Earthing Oz may conduct such further judging as is necessary on 11/10/2023 in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, or if the original winner is deemed ineligible. If rejudging is required, the winner will be notified by phone or mail.
15. The Promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Earthing Oz respects your privacy. The winner’s name may be published. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out above.
16. Any questions regarding this promotion can be emailed to email@example.com