WIN a FREE weekend pass to Bloom Inspiring Wellness
The annual Bloom Inspiring Wellness Event takes place next weekend (October 19 - 20) at the James Cook University in Cairns. From nutrition and sustainability, to passion, purpose, beauty, mindset, biohacking and more, Bloom brings together the very best in brands and expertise to ignite your passion for wellness and guide you to optimal health.
We are delighted to be joining the event as exhibitors and guest speakers alongside a host of health and wellness experts, including Chef Cynthia Louise, Wim Hof and many more. The full schedule has just been released and can be downloaded here.
We are excited to offer one lucky winner the chance to WIN a FREE weekend pass worth $99 to this unmissable event. To enter, simply email us at email@example.com with your name and a short review of one of our products. See below for full terms and conditions. We will inform the winner by email on Monday October 14.
Don't worry! If you miss out on the FREE ticket, Bloom are offering a 2 for 1 deal on a weekend ticket for the next few days only so you can bring a friend for FREE. Tickets are available to purchase here.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Earthing Oz (ABN:21807592529) of 32 Bangaroo Street, North Balgowlah, NSW 2093
3. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only. Employees of Earthing Oz and anyone else connected to Earthing Oz and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Eligible people (Entrants) who complete the entry via email in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will be eligible to win. One (1) Entrant will be selected as the winner.
4. To enter, a person must email Earthing Oz at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short review of a product purchased from Earthing Oz, plus submit their full name and email address
5. The entry submitted will be taken as the Entrant’s acceptance of assigning all rights and interests including but not limited to copyright and all other intellectual property rights of the Entrant’s to Earthing Oz. Earthing Oz reserves the right to edit or alter the Entrant’s submission. All entries, whether the winning entry or not, may be used by Earthing Oz as customer tesimonials for promotional purposes both on the Earthing Oz website at www.earthingoz.com.au or all other promotional channels owned by Earthing Oz including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and newsletters. Only the entrants first name and initial of surname will be used in testimonial accreditation.
6. The prize consists of a weekend pass to the 2019 Bloom Inspiring Wellness Festival valued at $99. All associated travel and accommodation costs and arrangements are entirely the responsibility of the winner.
7. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash.
8. The prize will be awarded to the person who, in the opinion of the judges, submits the best written review of an Earthing Oz product.
9. The competition commences 00:01 (AEST) on 11/10/2019. Entries close midnight (AEST) on 13/10/19 (the Competition period). Any entry received after that date will be ineligible. Entry by any person will be taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Judgement of all entries will be conducted at the Promoter’s office at 10.00 (AEST) on 14/10/19. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winning entry will be announced online at www.earthingoz.com.au/competition on 14/10/19 and the winning entrant will be contacted by email.
11. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Earthing Oz will not accept responsibility for late entries, ailed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. Entries that are forged, incomplete, illegible or do not comply with the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Earthing Oz reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Competition. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, prize will be awarded to the name on the Entry Form and Release, not the owner of the e-mail account.
14. Earthing Oz may conduct such further judging as is necessary on 15/10/19 in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, or if the original winner is deemed ineligible. If rejudging is required, the winner will be notified by phone or mail.
15. The Promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Earthing Oz respects your privacy. The winner’s name may be published. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out above.
16. Any questions regarding this promotion can be emailed to email@example.com
17. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.