The Product Tester can quickly and easily check the conductivity of your Earthing products, cords and grounding rod leads to determine that they are conductive and in good working condition.
The Product Tester does not test that your outlets are Earthed/Grounded. It tests that your Earthing products and cords are all conductive and in good working order, therefore if your socket is Earthed correctly everything should be fully functional. To check your sockets you need to use a Power Outlet Tester.
1) Leave the Earthing product you wish to test connected to the Adapter Plug with Built in Splitter (via the cord/lead). Connect the Product Tester to the other hole in the Adapter Plug with Built in Splitter. Note - it is important both leads/cords are connected to the same Adapter Plug with Built in Splitter. If you use a Grounding Rod and Lead you with need a Splitter Plug.
2) Plug the Adapter Plug with Built in Splitter into a grounded wall socket, power board or the end of an extension cord. You can operate the Product Tester with the power switch on or off.
3) Place the Product Tester directly on your Earthing product. Press down on the button and a green light confirms your product and cord/lead are conductive and in working order.
4) If you don't see a green light, it's worth checking that the Product Tester battery is OK using the instructions below or if you have difficulty to keep your finger on the Press button you can place one hand on the sheet or product while holding the tester in the other hand and with one finger on the silver button on back of tester. A green light would show that the body is grounded when touching the sheet or other Earthing product.
Please Note: The instructional video is for USA and requires a splitter into the Power Outlet to test. Our Australian Adapter Plug has a built in splitter so you do not need to purchase a Splitter this to use the Product Tester.
1) Snap the lead/cord that you want to test on the front of the Product Tester;
2) Take the metal prong end of the cord and hold it on to the silver disk on the back of the Product Tester;
3) If you have a newer model, press down the test button labelled "Press". If the cord/lead is conductive and in good working condition, you will see a green light;
4) If you don't see a green light, it's worth checking that the Product Tester battery is OK using the following instructions:
1) Hold the Product Tester in your hand with the silver disk on the back side touching your palm;
2) Use a finger from the other hand and touch the small prong that sticks out;
3) If the Product tester doesn't light up with the green light, it will need it's battery replaced (flat disk CR2032 battery)
Your purchase helps us to give seeds to nourish a child in Malawi, provide a family with drinking water in Cambodia and to buy bricks for building a classroom in Nepal. 100% of the money we donate goes directly to the causes we support.
You could also use a Straight Cord if you needed to.
Due to the growing popularity of these products, there are now imitations and counterfeits appearing on the market. Everything we sell is a genuine Earthing™ or Groundology™ product. Please be aware that official distributors are not permitted to sell on marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, and so products sold there are not likely to be genuine.
We offer a 2 year repair or replace warranty on our genuine Earthing products, which covers any defects that may inhibit your products from Earthing effectively. This warranty does not cover cosmetic imperfections that may appear after normal use and washing, that DON'T affect the product’s Earthing effectiveness. Earthing products must be used and cared for in accordance with the care instructions we include with all Earthing.
Click manual title below to downloadEarthing Product Tester
Help other Earthing Oz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Join our club by subscribing to our newsletter today.
Join Our Club
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Use your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All your need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
© 2020 Afterpay